The School is dedicated to preparing students to be conscientious and responsible citizens with a sense of integrity and honesty who will be imbued with a spirit of adventure, exploration, research and creativity. The school believes in uniqueness and fostering each individual's potential and therefore, provides varied opportunities for successful living and growth. A child-centered education with the concept of an all-round development of the individual child is the foremost philosophy of BGSIPS .
- The pursuit of excellence in studies, in games and sports, in co-curricular activities and in character building. The development of personality qualities, self-reliance, courage, self-confidence and self-esteem.
- The bringing about of a total transformation in a student the totality in being (besides academic) physical, mental and emotional, spiritual, social, aesthetic and creative.
- Encouraging in students a desire for life long learning.
- The fostering of independent thinking, thoughtful decision-making, critical analysis and appreciation and understanding of differences of opinion.
- The discovery of a student in knowing what it is to live and grow with clarity of thought, with harmony in Nature, with beauty and freedom in the world.
- Inculcating the best in Indian culture and tradition among its' pupils and imbue in them lasting moral values.
- Creating responsible, disciplined and secular citizens, who are fully aware of their social, moral and cultural obligations and commitments, with a desire for unbounded service to humanity.
- Exposing students towards a patriotic outlook and a desire to serve the country.
- Practicing true equality between all students, irrespective of caste or community, status and background. The school experience will promote positive, interpersonal relationships, where students can work together and become caring and sharing individuals, with a concern and feeling for others.
- Promoting International friendship and understanding by admitting students from different parts of the world, who can learn about India, it's rich cultural heritage, ethos and values.